Multiple Parking Electronic Toll Management System
Domineering appearance, ultimate luxury
12-inch LCD, large viewing angle, tyrant gold color, baked painting technology
- Smart reminder, smart operation and maintenance
TTS voice, sound and light alert, status visualization, offline management, remote upgrade
- Wisdom identification, multiple certificates
License Plate Recognition (LPR), ID/IC/CPU card, QR Code, RFID card
- Highly integrated and low cost
Built-in RFID, IP intercom, portrait capture, HD IPC, MySQL database
- Easy wiring, installation and maintenance
TCP/IP, software element design
Flexible charging standards, cooperating with manufacturers to pay for cooperation,
license plate recognition, city pass, external host shell.
Jiehuitong intelligent terminal operating platform adopts JAVA language development
to realize the management of various intelligent terminal equipments. It is the management
platform of “Internet + hardware equipment” and can realize car channel control,
zone video monitoring, business charges, etc. Various business applications.
Market positioning and functions
The Octopus depot is mainly targeted at local applications in Hong Kong to meet the needs of ordinary residential and small commercial parking applications:
1. Octopus card tapping card out mode to achieve unattended;
2. Octopus cards issue monthly cards within the system;
3. Optional print receipt for temporary vehicle entrance, optional print receipt for export;
4. LCD screen information release and prompts;
5. Network intercom eases system cabling.
Temporary users brush the Octopus card for admission and an optional print
receipt for admission;
the Octopus card deduction fee will appear on the field and you can choose to print the receipt;
2. The system supports discounted central parking fees and central charges for the temporary vehicles.
The central charge office will extend the monthly credit card for cash extension and print receipts;
3. The fixed-user Octopus card will be issued in the parking lot as a monthly card, and then used
as an ordinary monthly card.